Friday, December 7, 2012

Hello and Happy Birthday

I'm so thankful!  C is home again safely and so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.  We are so happy!

And speaking of happy ... our family celebrates two birthdays today. 

Happy Birthday to my dad-in-law today AND Happy Birthday to my niece, K.  I hope you both had a wonderful day, today!  We love you both.

Actually, I heard how K's day went and it seemed to work out in the end, but can you believe she had six tests today in school?!  On her birthday!  Craziness.  She did get an A+ on one reading project she turned in today, so that definitely had her smiling.

Okay, this is a short post ... I'm tired this evening!  But happy it's Friday, too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice job on the reading project! Wow! And how can a kid have 6 tests in one day? Do they even have 6 classes? :P

    ReplyDelete