Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Speaking of Graduation

We've been very graduation-focused lately and it's had me reflecting a lot on my own high school graduation (and C's) waaaaaay back in 1991.

Yep, that's me at 17 with my Dad and Mom.  This was probably my favorite year for my hair when I look at these old photos of me as I was growing up.  The "bob" just suited me back then.  Back when I was cute.  Haha.


I did some checking and it's fun to see how the world was different back then.  I definitely wasn't blogging!!

I found the following information on the People History*(.com)...








* Click above images to enlarge and read.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like only yesterday! Weird!

    You do look really cute. Dad and I look really young :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't remember Dad having that beard!

    ReplyDelete