Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Stepping Out

Hello Readers and Friends.

You all know how much it means to me to be able to share our lives with you here at Mama Flock and I hope to continue to do so for as long as the Lord directs and inspires me to do so.

But today, I am stepping out in faith.  I submitted an application to be a contributing writer for another blog that is specifically homeschool related. 

This does not mean I will no longer share details of our homeschooling life here at Mama Flock.  No! Of course not.  If my application is selected among the many the blog originator has received already and I am blessed with the opportunity to stretch my writing abilities elsewhere, it will all be in addition to what I am doing here at Mama Flock.

I ask that if you have a moment today or in the next few days that you will pray for God's will for me in this endeavor.  I love to write because of Him.  I am able to write only because of Him.  I will only be able to take on the extra writing work with and for Him. 

So although it was my hand that submitted such an application, it is up to Him to give me the strength to do all that is necessary to accomplish the tasks set before me if my application is accepted and well-received.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and to be a special part of my life.

2 comments:

  1. This is great and seems like a natural next step for you!! I'll definitely pray about it. I want to write for other websites too, but I don't seem to fit in anywhere so far.

    BTW I nominated you for a Sunshine Award! http://idontstopbelieving.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be a real learning experiance for you, as well as a blessing to new readers.

    ReplyDelete