Monday, January 21, 2013

Business Cards

I went ahead and made myself some Mama Flock business cards today.  Not that this is a business, per say, but what else do we call these little cards with contact information that we hand out to people?

Anyway, they are very simple.  But I like them.  Maybe I'll get brave enough to hand a couple out tomorrow night when I speak at my chiropractor's Paleo Workshop about my experiences so far with Paleo.  We'll see.

I'm nervous though.  I don't really love public speaking unless I have a script memorized.  But C is coming for moral support.  I also know that it was hearing the personal stories that actually hooked me into trying Paleo out.  So if I can encourage others, then I'm all for it.



P.S. My sister designed the look for this blog and the banner I'm using on my cards.  I think she is so creative and talented.  Thank you again, Jessica.  I still love it.


5 comments:

  1. Oh you and your business cards! :D Let me check the QR code now...yep, it works. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Even cooler that your sister designed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have some, too? They are cute!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'll send you some. I'm getting braver about people hearing about this blog. Or trying to be!

    ReplyDelete