Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a Side Note

I'm realizing that my sister's suggestion that I use some theme days to inspire my blogging to be more regular has helped ... although, in some ways it's been constricting me.  Also, on days I don't have a theme set up, I'm still struggling to come up with something.  Life is so full right now!  I don't want to create 5 or 7 theme days and box myself in too much ... but I don't want my readers to think I'm only going to blog on Mondays and Thursdays (theme days) either. 

This whole blog thing is a journey in progress and I hope you'll continue to extend me loads of grace till I get a better feel for what works for me.  Thank you so much for your time and your patience.  Your ideas and comments are always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment