Friday, November 25, 2011

Number 100


If you've been counting, you might realize that this is Mama Flock's 100th Post.  Woo-hoo!  Celebrate!

In honor of this 100th, I took some time to play with Paint Shop Pro and make the graphic above so I wouldn't have to steal someone else's much cooler-looking "100." 

Like many "singers" who appear on those competition shows on television, "I've never had any lessons!" (as if it's not obvious).  But still, it's fun to experiment and try, even if the results are less than satisfying.

So for what it's worth, there's my 100 graphic.  Steal it if you want, because certainly I don't take enough pride in it to copyright it.  Ha! 

And like this blog -- which continues to be an experiment in blogging -- I hope it inspires you to try new things, even if the results aren't what you hoped.  I've heard it said that "I never regret the things I try," or something to that effect ... which says to me that I might regret the things I leave untried.

Even though the graphic isn't so great, at least I tried -- and had fun doing it.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I have to say, I have not been counting. I haven't even been counting my own. :P I guess I should check my total!

    And I'm glad you had an excuse to do a little graphic design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I only knew the count because when I make a new post it tells me the number. I wasn't technically counting, either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the graphic. I was drawn to it and almost read this blog out of turn! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete