Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Win

Just wanted to give a shout out to our son, H, and his flag-football team.  They had their first win of the season and what an exciting game it was!!  They were looking great and really working together as a team.  It was so fun to be a spectator.

This is only game three, so there is a lot of season left to play.  I continue to hope and pray the team does well and stays safe out there on the field.

Z has been helping at practice and he and the coach's son cracked heads the other day and unfortunately, while Z walked away with a gash on his eyelid, the other boy had a mild concussion.  So who says flag-football isn't dangerous?!  I'm praying for fast healing for the other kid; the team needs him back out there!

Go Team!!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! :/ Poor kid.. both of them, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, Jessica, but I think because they're boys, they'll love to tell the story over and over like they were in a war or something. Z keeps telling everyone already. When I cleaned up his cut, he wouldn't let me put even a tiny band-aid on there because he said people would think he wasn't tough. Ha. Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I hope Z is all better by now! I'm sure he won't mind telling his story.
    Congratulations to H on the game. I know you told me via text awhile ago now. I hope his team is still winning!
    Love, Mom/Namma

    ReplyDelete