Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Giraffe Stuff

Yes, I love giraffe stuff.  I used to say I wanted a pet giraffe.  Now, I can hardly keep up with the kids and there aren't enough trees in NM to keep a giraffe satisfied.  So I don't think so.  But I do like visiting them at the zoo.

Anyway, most people who know me well, know that I've been collecting giraffe stuff for most of my life.  Sadly, since we arrived in NM, I have not been able to display my collection for lack of a good space to set it up in our home here.  But I still acquire a giraffe or two per year that get added to the closet full of boxes storing the ones I have -- waiting for that glorious day when they can be displayed in all their spotted splendor.

One such person (who knows about my love for giraffes) sent me this link and I had to share it here because these are so fun!!  I want these for my collection.  Ha!  Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Not cheap, but very original!
    You should enjoy your collection while you can. One day you'll have to figure out where to "gift" it! (Speaking from experiance.)
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete