I mean, sure, one of them is me and at least one person has two profiles listed, but still -- I see the number 20 and that is just a thrill.
I continue to maintain that I blog for me and my own outlet and enjoyment and record keeping, but do I like knowing that other people out there are sometimes reading my stuff. Heck yeah! It's completely flattering. All glory to God, of course, but it's nice to know a servant of His is actually stirring up some attention in His honor.
Twenty is small compared to a lot of blogs I follow and have seen, but to me, 20 is amazing. Thank you, readers and followers, for making my day! I love you gals and guys!
A second matter of celebration is that it is my 39th birthday this weekend (no, really, I'm turning 39 the first time). My husband knows I'm not really keen on surprises -- especially in scheduling -- so he so kindly emailed me a general outline of how my birthday weekend will go (based on some requests/suggestions by me).
I thought I'd share it here with you so you can anticipate all its goodness with me...
Friday (Date Night)
- Melting Pot for dinner
- Apple Store (to check out the iPhones so we can talk more about maybe getting a smart phone for me - teeheehee)
- Get a new UV Filter for my camera lens
- Go to the store to get me some new jeans and a autumn sweater/sweat-jacket (I'll be spending birthday cash from my dad and mom that came happily in the mail today -- thank you both, so much! I needed some new replacements to my standard daily uniform, for sure.)
- Flying Star for Breakfast (I'm sooo ordering the Southwest Bennie - yum)
- J's dance class (this sort of interrupts the "me" parts, but you know, I'm still a mama)
- Botanic Garden to see their Fall exhibits (and take some pretty pictures!)
- Seafood for dinner (possibly homemade!)
- Family game of Scrabble
- Backyard campfire
- Church services
- Group linner (that's lunch and dinner combined, for our family and my sister's family) at Mario's!
- Special Birthday Dessert (I'm thinking home-baked carrot cake, mm-mmm)
I have such an incredible and thoughtful husband to plan this all out for me and then tell me -- especially since I love the anticipation most of all!
Do you have any special weekend plans? Share!