Thursday, February 2, 2012

Off to Auditions

We got word via J's dance studio, that there is an open casting call for a major motion picture being filmed here and in Texas.  I really don't have my hopes up that any of our kids will get the part(s), but it seems like fun to give it a try this evening.  I'll let you know how it goes later, but if you read this -- say a little prayer for us that all goes smoothly and that none of our kids are wrecked by disappointment if/when they are not chosen.

And above all, God's will be done!  If this is what He wants for our family, then let us be able to handle the schedule, pressure, whatever and continue to give all glory to Him.

Thanks!

P.S. No, I have no idea what movie it is yet -- the casting call says, "A Family Movie."

2 comments:

  1. This must be the movie for which Z and K were called back?
    I'll read a few more blogs; maybe there will be more info.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete