Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lent, My Day 21

I was so thankful yesterday because we actually got every one's school work done by 2:00.  That used to be the norm, but since watching E, everything takes a bit longer and we're usually still trying to finish things up in the four o'clock hour.

But the kids were really cooperative!  I'm thinking it has something to do with our new weekly schedule and my giving them more one-on-one time.  Come to think of it, I'm noticing the kids trying to be more helpful with the housework as well.  Exciting!

In other news, S has recently made some headway in her understanding of her relationship with her birth mother.  She talked with me about it yesterday and I was glad to hear her insights.  She will be reevaluating that relationship for decades to come, I imagine, but I'm really proud of her for being more discerning lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment