I have a lot to be thankful for today!
1. This is my 500th Mama Flock post. Hooray!
2. The weather was really nice today and so I took all the kids to the park after school and we had a fun time!
3. Z used his birthday gift card for something other than toys. He got a giant stuffed ape, but he also bought a pair of shoes, which he needed desperately. Woohoo!
4. I am having a good gym week and wore my new gym shoes today and they worked out splendidly.
5. I got some important update emails written to birth family members today and received the cutest story written by one of O's birth sisters (he has three and they all live in different homes). She wants to become an author one day. A girl after my own heart. Anyway, she was excited to share her "book" with her brother and I thought it was a really nice and cute way to keep them connected.
6. I still have 3-1/2 sleeps left before we have to spring forward. My goal is to enjoy them! (I'm always a tired wreck for weeks after the spring forward time change.)