Saturday, May 26, 2012

30 Days of Journaling




Okay, so I'm giving this a try this year.  I've been following Janel's blog for a year or so now and last year, S tried to do this journaling challenge, but it got away from her.  So this year, we're both going to give it a go.

I'm not as artistic (not even close) as Janel, who is an art teacher, but I'm not intimidated.  I know I can find my own creative muscle and stretch it through this process.  I'll share the results with you here -- whether you like it or not!

Join me and many, many others, if you dare...

---

P.S. This post, mentioning my commitment to 30 days of journaling, is my 30th blog post this month -- the most posts I've ever made in one month since starting this blog.  Yay, me.  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have been posting more that usual. You still have a few more days in May.
    It's probably been a little therapeutic through all the illness, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And congratulations on catching up and staying caught up! You inspire me to post more with all your thoughtful comments. :) Thank you for reading. And yes, blogging is a way to focus my mind on something positive on those particularly rough days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm doing it too - I really enjoyed it last year.

    ReplyDelete