Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Tiny Cars

Well, I guess we are officially a homeschool family (as if there was any doubt).  The kids have fully adjusted to our 14-passenger van as a normal-sized vehicle.

This morning, J was kind of acting bossy with her brothers and I was talking to her about it and she said, "Well, it's just that I'm so bored!  I really want to go on a trip."

I said, "Do you want to go to Savers with me today?"

My sister is off of work today to deal with the public school stuff and a doctor's appointment for E, so my childcare duties are limited more to just our own kids.  It's a good day to run errands for me!

She said, "No.  I don't want to just go to the store, I want to go on a big trip, but we can't do anything while the van is in the shop because all we have are those little tiny cars."

I laughed at the thought of my Suburban and C's GMC Sierra being considered part of a class of cars called "little" or "tiny."


These are not *our* vehicles - but a representation of their look and size.


But I guess when we're used to cruising around in our van, they are pretty cramped!  Ha!

We get the van back today, with a rebuilt transmission.  We'll be back on the road in no time.


1 comment: