Saturday, August 18, 2012

Weekend Journal: Prompt 7

This weekend's journal prompt was inspired by a blog post made by Bethany, which I read, about the funny things strangers have said to her about her adopted son.  I was able to relate to this post easily because over the years, strangers have said the funniest things to us, too.  I'm amazed at how bold some people can be when they don't know us.

Anyway, whether you have children or not and whether you have adopted those children or not, I'm certain that you have had strangers say some interesting, funny or all-out rude things to you in your lifetime.  I have!  So this journal entry is about cataloging one or several of these moments in whatever means you'd like.

Also, if you are so daring, please feel free to share the bravest thing you have ever said to a complete stranger yourself.

If you do a journal page and post it online somewhere, I'd love for you to post a link to it in the comments.  If you do not do a page, feel free to just make comments about your story to share with the rest of us!

Here's my journal page...



P.S. Happy Birthday to my brother-in-law, JD!

1 comment: