Sunday, June 24, 2012

When I Grow Up...

... I hope to be more like my Mom.

She is sweet, kind, funny, energetic, talented and wonderful!

One thing I love best about my mom is that she is the perfect person to have in social situations.  While I am socially awkward at best, she will talk to everyone and anyone and by the end of their conversation, they might as well be lifelong friends.  She just has a way with words.  Her openness is endearing and people love chatting it up with her.


I recently made a post about her here, so you can read more.  But the reason I'm making a post today is because it is her birthday.




Dear Mom,

You are truly beautiful inside and out, an outstanding role model to many (especially with so many girls in this family!) and the best mother I could have ever asked for.  I love you!

P.S. See another birthday post for Mom at my sister's blog.

2 comments:

  1. You are too kind. Thank you.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome. And it's not too kind if it's absolutely the truth. :)

    ReplyDelete