Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lent, My Day 16

Today, I'm breathing a huge sigh of relief.

I'm thankful that H finally decided to get his hair cut.  AND, he decided to get all of it cut nice and short so it won't be giant and puffy for awhile.

His hair is so thick and the longer and thicker it gets, the wilder he becomes.  He's been like this since age three.  Cutting his hair off helps him feel calmer and more reasonable.  Less argumentative. 

I love it.

Also, I'm thankful for KF taking time out of her day to stop by and hang out and give me some excellent advice about a few things. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he got a haircut! I do like his hair a little longer, but I totally understand why it's better for everyone when it's short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am glad H got his hair cut. Papa will be, too.

    Hope your day is blessed.

    ReplyDelete