Once again, I don't like to cook, so everything I make has to be fairly dumbed-down simple or I'm not going to take the time.
Here you go, my fellow Paleo Peeps (or anyone)...
Fat Fish Snack
Mix in bowl:
- 1 can tuna*, drained (I prefer canned in olive oil for flavor and health reasons)
- 1-2 Tbs. coconut oil
- couple squirts of mustard
- handful of grape tomatoes
- handful of chopped up celery
- salt and pepper to taste
Stir. Eat. Yum.
|(I took this of my actual snack in a paper bowl with my iPhone -- sorry it's not fancier.)|
I found this snack satisfying and balanced. It has a good blend of flavors and texture.
Let me know if you try it and like it.
* or other canned fish, if you prefer (I just used what was on hand).