Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Simple Snack

Okay, so since you all seemed so impressed by my Easy Smoothie recipe (ha), I thought I'd share with you another ingenious way to transfer more coconut oil into your body (if you're into that kind of thing).

Once again, I don't like to cook, so everything I make has to be fairly dumbed-down simple or I'm not going to take the time.

Here you go, my fellow Paleo Peeps (or anyone)...

Fat Fish Snack

Mix in bowl:
  • 1 can tuna*, drained (I prefer canned in olive oil for flavor and health reasons)
  • 1-2 Tbs. coconut oil
  • couple squirts of mustard
  • handful of grape tomatoes
  • handful of chopped up celery
  • salt and pepper to taste

Stir.  Eat.  Yum.

(I took this of my actual snack in a paper bowl with my iPhone -- sorry it's not fancier.)


I found this snack satisfying and balanced.  It has a good blend of flavors and texture.

Let me know if you try it and like it.

---

* or other canned fish, if you prefer (I just used what was on hand).

No comments:

Post a Comment