Sunday, July 15, 2012

Good Morning

Now that it's like 2:00 in the afternoon, I am finally getting a chance to post and I can think of nothing better than posting about one of my newest song-loves: Good Morning, by Mandisa.

I've always been more of a morning person (till the kids came ... but someday, I will be one again, rest assured).  Anyway, Mandisa is apparently not a morning person, so she wrote this song to help herself get going each day and to help her think positive in those early morning hours.  TobyMac joins her in this song, as well.

Anyway, it's been on the radio (K-LOVE) for seriously months now, but for those of you who haven't heard it yet ... here it is.  And now I have an easy link to play it for myself whenever I need some extra energy for my day!


Soon, we'll be off to our annual church barbeque picnic and pool party -- or whatever we're calling it these days -- so have a great afternoon everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard it! You know me.. out of touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You're not out of touch. You know way more than me with current music.

    I overheard mom's talking about current music the other day at J's dance class and I had no clue what they were talking about. I pretty much listen to K-LOVE and that's it, so if it's on any other station, I'm clueless. I'm the oddball in most music conversations. If it's not from the 50s-60s, the 80s or K-LOVE, I'm out. And I'm pretty sketchy on anything from before the 2010's actually. :)

    You've got me beat in pretty much all other decades. But I'm glad this was new for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't ask me why I continue to put accidental apostrophes in plural for mom. It's one of my charms, I guess. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that song, too!!! I haven't even read this blog, yet. I hear "Good Morning" on many of my 4:00 am trips to Live Oak.
    That song has helped me to appreciate Toby Mac, too.

    I listened to it again! Sooo good!

    Thanks, love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just transferred to a new job a few weeks ago, and my coworker plays this song every morning when she gets to the office(she's the last one to arrive, so it's 2 hours into my shift). We get up and do a morning stretch/dance each day to it! It's the best!

    ReplyDelete