Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekend Journal: Prompt 3

Okay, so for those of you following along with this Weekend Journal project -- me, so far -- here's this weekend's prompt.

I've already shared with you my favorite breakfast of sardines and rice, in another post, and today, my sister sat watching me eating one of my favorite snacks -- in disgust -- and commented about how weird I am in what I eat.  So she inspired my prompt today!

Using whatever method you choose, journal about the strangest food you eat regularly.  It's not strange to you, but others might question your judgement if they knew you ate it.  But you don't care.  You love it anyway!  And "regularly" is up for your own interpretation.  Maybe once a year you get to have something unusual and delicious, but to you, that's regularly.  Or maybe you eat this food every day after lunch.

Even if you're the pickiest eater on the planet and the strangest food you ingest is bologna sandwiches, journal about that!  This prompt is wide open for interpretation.

If you're not going to do a journal page about this subject, feel free to leave me a comment about your strangest food love.  I enjoy learning more about my readers.  Thank you!

Here's my journal page...


I really do!  Don't knock it till you've tried it.  And if you're not into spicy things, try the regular flavor.  That's what I tried first, but once I went wasabi, I never went back.  These are healthy and best of all, a pack only costs $1.00.

2 comments:

  1. That seaweed does sound interesting. (Of course you know that I love sardines too, although I seldom get to eat them.) I guess I'll say licorice (black jelly beans, for instance) is a favorite of mine that many don't crave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's good. It doesn't taste like sardines though. It's kind of nutty flavored and of course, the wasabi gives it a good heat.

    Yes, licorice is a strange one! But you do love it. :)

    ReplyDelete